BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a lot of fun this year. It's always great to see our families and for Owen to get to spend time with people we may not see all that often. Micah said that this year's Thanksgiving (with my family) reminded him of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Really? We're not that off the wall, are we?

Owen was the youngest one there and my cousin's kids were just so sweet with him. It made me smile each time one of them called him Baby Owen. Really the whole weekend was great- visiting with family, hanging out with my siblings and their loved ones, and my high school reunion. I graduated 15 years ago- am I that old? Yes, yes I am. Micah determined that I went to school with a lot of cool people- I could have told him that :) We had a nice time seeing friends I see regularly, as well as some long lost friends.


Family


Daddy and Owen


Fun with Aunt Kate











0 comments: