BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Friday, May 11, 2012

Christmas and First Birthday


I didn't realize we had such a good picture of O giving the stink eye until I went looking for Christmas pictures :)

We went to Micah's grandparents for Christmas Eve, which is what we traditionally do. We went last year too, just hours before my water broke and Owen was born. Of course that wasn't the plan, but many thought we wouldn't make it to the celebration, and for good reason apparently! It's always fun hanging out with The Smiths. Get ready for a lot of pictures!



How can he be almost a year old?


Crawling with Pop


Cousin Love

Christmas Day/Owen's birthday was spent at home, just the three of us. It was definitely different, but nice to have a quiet, relaxing day.


Not quite awake when opening presents


Santa butt


Pure Joy


Happy Birthday Dear Owen!


Not at all interested in the cupcake

We had a family party in January to continue the celebration of this sweet boy. That will be the topic of another post, hopefully coming soon. Look at me, I'm blogging! Kind of hard to believe.













0 comments: