BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A funny day

I'm trying to complete this walk down memory lane so I can start blogging about the present. Maybe one day. . .

The first big event in November (which I almost forgot to write down, then I remembered this)


Owen's first haircut! How could I forget it? More importantly, how did both Micah and I overlook the fact that our child had a mullet??? We laughed so hard this day.

Owen was very well behaved and sat on my lap as Micah took pictures. The front was so short (I couldn't help but think of Dumb and Dumber each time I looked at him), but it grew on me and of course grew out quickly. I actually took O to get haircut number 4 today, so yes, he will need frequent haircuts, like his momma :)

Here's a good after shot of our sweet boy. . .




0 comments: