BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Friday, September 9, 2011

Owen's computer skillz

I am still a Napoleon Dynamite fan :)

Onto my actual post- Owen is a big fan of technology- remotes, cell phones,computers, you name it! It's funny to watch his excitement in getting his hands on any of them :) I usually give him the remote to the ceiling fan because figure he can't change any settings that aren't able to be fixed! I have made the mistake of giving him my cell phone and he completely changed the background picture (and I have no clue how?!?!)

The other day, Micah let him type on the laptop and here is his creation:

0 b nh nck mM120. nbl0,L4XZ23

.+.52308 2[1ns\v 4 uv4fn8 1/7j3bv 6256423u7jn 1mUIOPL>p1;]‫0nhjm9oKIMB 53,10t4gcxgv np; ..
j0 j7nu m☺02

How did he know to include a smiley face? Do we have a computer genius on our hands? I'll keep you posted. . .

0 comments: