BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I will be a better blogger, I will be a better blogger. . . .

And I mean it! I would really love to blog more about our life and especially, our sweet little boy, so I am going to do it, especially pictures. We have had a great summer- Micah has been Mr. Mom for 2-3 days a week and loving every minute of it. I have been working a little more than I expected, which is great for some extra money and also great because Owen is having fun with Daddy! We have also had one or two days a week that we have been home and have called them "family fun days," where we have gone to farmer's markets, parks, outlets, anywhere we can think of, and sometimes on a whim. Gotta love summer :)

We just got back from vacation, so look for a post soon- really!

0 comments: