Yes, it's been way too long since I have posted. Yikes! I have thought about it, sat down to do it, and put it on one of my many to do lists, but it has not been done until now.
We have been busy with everyday stuff but also just having a lot of fun! Owen truly is a joy. He is really happy, content, and always moving! Mornings are especially sweet. He sees me when I come into his room, gets really wide eyes, then breaks into a huge smile! O has two teeth already (first one discovered on April 14th), the bottom front ones, but he doesn't really like to show them off. He still loves his bouncy seat and kicking while sitting in it. O's reflux has really improved, so much so that we aren't giving him medicine anymore, which is great. He is not a great napper, though king of the catnap, but is a great sleeper at night, which I am so thankful for! And eating- of course, it is still a favorite activity! Our last doctor's appt. was at the end of April, where he was 15 pounds, 15 ounces, and 25.5 inches long, putting him in the 71st percentile for both. And his head circumference is in the 72nd percentile. The doctor commented that he was very symmetrical and we agree!
I'll write more later- I'm just happy I posted something :)
Weekly Dossier: Week 7, 2017
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment