I wrote this on facebook the past few days but it certainly bears repeating. Please by praying for a family we know who just lost their 6 month old son in a car accident. What a terrible tragedy. He was in critical condition after the accident and on Monday night everyone was praying for a miracle. I believe that God can heal the broken, that miracles can happen. Micah called me on Tuesday and let me know that he had passed away that morning. I got off the phone and started to cry. Owen looked confused as he watched the tears flow. I gave him a big hug and a kiss and let him play with my phone while sitting on my lap for a bit, just so I could hold my precious boy. It floors me that they will never get to do so again. I don't understand it.
Life has provided so many examples of just how short life really is. Each one is a reminder to me, to tell people I love them, they they are important to me, to treat all with kindness and respect, to make amends in situations that I should, to live and not sit on the sidelines, even when I'm tired or have a lot on the to-do list.
This family will need lots of prayer support in the days, weeks, months, and years to come. Please lift them up. Thanks for reading.
Weekly Dossier: Week 7, 2017
9 years ago
1 comments:
Dear friend, this breaks my heart!! Praying for them now.
Post a Comment