BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday morning inspiration. . .

I have been thinking of ways to get in better shape, eating better so that I can fit back into all of my regular clothes, but I saw this today and all of that quickly went out the window.

Peanutty Ice Box Cake

So good food and of course, my sweet little Owen are on my mind. He's twelve weeks old! Time has flown by. He is making a lot more noises, tracking us as we come towards him or as we walk away, grips my shoulder when I am holding him, and even seems to get upset at times when I leave. We moved into 3-6 month clothes this weekend, as his belly was not fitting into 0-3 anymore. I love that belly! We are working on more tummy time and giving him practice to lift his head (most time, he tries to eat the blanket below him), and we broke out the bumbo chair yesterday, which he was completely unsure of. The picture says it all :)

0 comments: