BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting. It's been fun to add pictures and now videos to facebook, but I thought a blog could be more personal and a better place to add more details about our family, especially Owen, of course :)

We are so thankful that God has entrusted this little life to us. It's amazing how time flies and how much he grows and changes. I love watching him sleep and how his mouth moves (which is happening right now!). It's fun to see him smile, how he turns towards me when I speak, how he snuggles with Daddy in the early morning or later evening hours. He is very expressive and noisy, and his coo is such a sweet, sweet sound. Of course, I could go on and on but I'll stop here for now . . .

0 comments: